- Handcrafted in Brass with 22kt gold plating
‘Mero Aama ko Bagicha’ (My Grandmother’s Garden), is an ongoing collection. Each design is a reflection of numerous flora found in our garden.
The last time my granny walked around her garden was on a warm sunny afternoon. I followed her around, as I had done as a child, while she soaked in her flowers in full bloom. Her yellow maxi perfectly matched that warm day.
She had a stroke a few years later. With her movement restricted, we placed her bed next to the window. We would chat all afternoon looking out the window. Our chats most certainly included flowers, whether I had eaten or not and almost always interrupted by the birds on the trees.
I started the collection in 2017 to keep her engaged and interactive. A few months after I launched the collection, she passed away.
Every year I still create pieces for her, in her memories. She was my soul friend. The collection is a dedication to her for loving me, letting me be her friend, for trusting me and most importantly because words will never be enough to express the amount of love, admiration and respect I have for her.
- Avoid direct contact with oils, body lotions, perfumes or any other chemicals.
- Keep away from water, excessive heat or moisture.
- Store separately in airtight box.
- We offer repair and replating services. Please contact us for a quote.