Dharma Chakra Studs
Handcrafted in brass with 22kt gold plating
Considered as one of the oldest symbols in Buddhism, Dharmachakra represents teachings of Buddha. However, the chakra signifies teachings not only from Buddhism, but also Hinduism and Jainism.
The 'chakra' is also considered be have three basic parts:
1. The hub symbolizes moral discipline
2. The spokes represents wisdom
3. The rim represents training in concentration
When the wheel is said to have 8 spokes, it signifies the 'Eightfold Path' set out by the Buddha in his teachings -
1. Right view,
2. Right intention
3. Right speech
4. Right action
5. Right livelihood
6. Right effort
7. Right mindfulness
8. Right concentration.
- Avoid direct contact with oils, body lotions, perfumes or any other chemicals.
- Keep away from water, excessive heat or moisture.
- Store separately in airtight box.
- We offer repair and replating services. Please contact us for a quote.